Friends of Amida-shu

The Friends of Amida-shu network is sponsored by Amida Trust.

Although we have not yet got to Ontario yet on our current journey (we shall be there this weekend) we are beginning to think about an outline for our next visit to N America which is likely to be in Jan-Feb 2010. It might look something like this....

UK -> (? Nova Scotia) Jan 1-5
-> New England
-> Ontario [Jan 5-10 ish]
-> ? Minneapolis
-> Vancouver [Jan 12-17 ish]
-> Hawaii [Jan 18-25 ish] (Honolulu + Big Island)
-> California [end of Jan]
-> (? Arizona or New Mexico) -> Texas and/or Brasil -> UK [mid Feb]

These dates are all just pulled out of the air at this stage, but you have to start somewhere.

We are open to invitations to additional places or specific venues within any of those already listed. We need to collect a list of people interested in being local organisers but we do not yet need to tie down specific events in each place.

If you are interested in helping out join this discussion or communicate with me direct
dharmavidya@amidatrust.com

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion

In Ontario, I have in mind that next time we might be visiting Hamilton again, and, perhaps, also London. If there are other places that want to invite us, please let me know. Namo Amida Bu.
Hi, Dharmavida. I notice that you have Ontario down for Jan. 5 - 10 ish. I will still be in Vietnam until the 10th of January, and require about 2 weeks of rehab from jet-lag after that. Are these "ish"s etched in stone?
The current plan for Ontario is to be in London 15-18 January and if you would like to organise something for the weekend following - 21st-25th, either in Hamilton or in Kenora or wherever, that would look good.

RSS

Events

Click here for up-to-date event details, retreats, workshops and courses:

Study Buddhist Psychology by distance learning

Registration for 2016 has opened for more information contact

Jnañamati

Photos

• Add Photos

Seach for members in your area

Use the advanced member search to find Friends of Amida members in your area: Advanced search

Badge

Loading…

Amida Trust

Make a donation to support the work of the Amida Trust:

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by Kaspalita.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service